Matcha

If you haven't heard of Matcha yet, get ready to jump on the bandwagon. I first heard about matcha after my friend suggested that I get a vent iced water with 3 scoops of matcha from Starbucks. After, research I found out the matcha from Starbucks wasn't the healthiest and most natural. So I ordered powered matcha from Kiss Me Organics, and my world has forever changed!
I mix my matcha powder with iced water in the mornings most often! But it also tastes great in smoothies, and lattes. There are a variety of recipes that you can find online to experiment with!


Here are the beneifits of matcha:

  • Increased (all day) energy
  • Increased focus and concentration
  • Boots metabolism
  • Improves skin health
  • Aids in insomnia 
  • Aids anxiety & depression / mood boosting

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Wall collab ||

A photo posted by ☪Kelsey Hackett➳➳ (@kelseyhackett) on

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

22 years young, just doing this blog to share my love for fashion, and share personal interests. Ohio native. Enjoying life.