Sleeping On A Cloud

I look forward to the end of the day, when I can get into bed and reflect on the things that happened during the day. It's the end of the day that I am most thankful for another day, no matter what has taken place. I like to find peace and clear my mind before I go to sleep.

This year I am a sophomore in college, and have my own room in an apartment. I decided to get all new decorations this year and make my room a place that I can go to find peace. Contrary from my decor last year, this year I choose all neutral and wood colors. I love decorating, and shopping for home decor, it took me a few weeks in the summer before I started this school year to craft and pick out all the little additions in my room! 

Here are some pictures: 



It truly does feel like I am sleeping on a cloud.

Since I decided to go for this peaceful vibe, I also bought an assortment of succulents and an aloe vera plant! Having a more neutral tone room this year makes me feel at peace and helps me unwind at the end of the day! 

This is a huge contrast from the vibe of my room last year. Here are some pictures of my dorm room during my freshman year of college:

 






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Wall collab ||

A photo posted by ☪Kelsey Hackett➳➳ (@kelseyhackett) on

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

22 years young, just doing this blog to share my love for fashion, and share personal interests. Ohio native. Enjoying life.