Reflect



I believe you should reflect daily to keep yourself in balance. Here we are on the brink of another year, 2015. We can use this opportunity to reflect over the past year, or to ponder the future. This can be beneficial, as long as our reflection does not turn into regret or resentment, and as long as our pondering does not turn to fear or worry. Whatever we do on the eve of 2014, we can do it with awareness. Act from a state of knowing in the actions you take. Take everything as a learning opportunity. My wish for you is to grow intellectually in 2015. 

As 2014 comes to an end, I reflect on my year as a whole. 2014 was a whirlwind of change for me. I finished my freshman year of college with greater self awareness than ever before, as I struggled to develop friendships and my identity at a new school. I befriended my mind and cherished my time alone as I learned more about myself. The summer of 2014 brought me my first internship, along with an appreciation towards the city of Cleveland. I started my sophomore year, and am so thankful for the strengthened friendships I developed. Overall, 2014 was a learning expierence and I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for me.
 
This year I am ending 2014 in Naples, Florida. I am so at peace while I reflect on the past year. I hope everyone has an amazing New Years, look out for each other and be safe! Xoxo

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Wall collab ||

A photo posted by ☪Kelsey Hackett➳➳ (@kelseyhackett) on

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

22 years young, just doing this blog to share my love for fashion, and share personal interests. Ohio native. Enjoying life.