Music Monday

It is always rough waking up on Monday mornings.. However if you have some good songs to get you through the day, it is much easier! This is Ryan Hemsworth remix of Thinkin' Bout You by Frank Ocean This song is actually the first song that came onto my shuffle while I was walking to class this morning and automatically put me in a good mood. It is always a good song to listen to for a upbeat feel. If your a Hip-Hop/Rap obsessor, than you'll enjoy this one: I love this song, it is really fast pace and will for sure wake you up! Who doesn't love a little Drake, and especially his new album "Nothing Was The Same" This song is chill but defiantly uptempo and defiantly nice to listen to more than once during the day. I can't get sick of this song!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Wall collab ||

A photo posted by ☪Kelsey Hackett➳➳ (@kelseyhackett) on

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

22 years young, just doing this blog to share my love for fashion, and share personal interests. Ohio native. Enjoying life.